JABE Seminar: The Business of Football
A Beautiful Game or a Dirty Game?
- Sir Geoff Hurst MBE - World Cup Hero and National Sporting Icon
- Keith Edelman - Former Managing Director of Arsenal Football Club
- Jonathan Barnett - Chairman of The Stellar Group, Sports Management Company
- Philip Bernie - Head of BBC Sport
- Matt Scott - Sports Journalist, Guardian
- Rabbi Dovid Roberts - JABE Rabbinical Consultant
- Chaired by Jonathan Metliss - Lawyer & Advisory Group, Kick Racism Out of Football
Location: BDO LLP, 55 Baker Street, London, W1
Date: Monday 13 June 2011
Time: 6.00pm – 8.15 pm followed by buffet reception
Cost: £25 per ticket (£20 JABE members)
For further information, please contact JABE on 020-8905 4048.
Kindly hosted and sponsored by BDO LLP.