JABE Seminar: Bribery – a Victimless Crime?
An in-depth look at the new Bribery Act
- The Rt Hon. Lord Justice Rix – Lord Justice of Appeal
- Robert Yentob – Chairman, Dewhurst Dent plc; Non-Executive Director of several international companies
- Monty Raphael – Special Counsel, Peters & Peters; Chairman, Fraud Advisory Panel’s Bribery Legislation Committee
- Rabbi Dovid Roberts – JABE Rabbinical Consultant
- Chaired by Ronnie King – Partner, Ashurst
Article: Bribery - A Victimless Crime? An in-depth look at the new Bribery Act
Location: Ashurst, Broadwalk House, 5 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2HA
Date: Tuesday 16 November 2010
Time: 6-8pm including food and networking
Cost: £20 per ticket (£15 for JABE members)
CPD points – Self accrediting
For further information, please contact JABE on 020-8905 4048.
Kindly hosted and sponsored by Ashurst.
JABE Bribery Seminar
Powered by Picasa™ Web Albums